Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Blue Waters is a charming, 4 bedroom, 3 bath villa in the exclusive, gated community of Old Fort Bay just outside of Ocho Rios. This villa is only a 2 minute walk to a very pretty, private beach which is only for the residents and guests of Old Fort Bay. A short distance offshore is a beautiful coral reef prefect for snorkeling.
Blue Waters interiors are tastefully furnished with a island rattan feel. There are three wings surrounding the court yard leading to the pool.
A large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom is in one wing and three additional, interconnected bedrooms and two bathrooms is in the other wing. All bedrooms open on to the central courtyard.
On the other side of the court yard is Blue Water's third wing, which includes the kitchen, dining room with seating for 8 and the living room with cable TV, DVD, and CD player.
The large free form pool has lounge chairs and is surrounded by lush gardens lined with well established trees and flowering plants.
Blue waters comes fully staffed with wonderful cook Rosie, housekeeper and gardener who will take care of all of your needs.
All the bedrooms are fully air conditioned.
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king sized bed, seating area, en-suite bathroom and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, shared bathroom and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 3 - two twin beds, shared bathroom and ceiling fans.
- Bedroom 4 - two twin beds that can be made into a king, shared bathroom and ceiling fans.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Fresh water swimming pool w/ lounge chairs and garden views
- Courtyard surrounded bedrooms and common space
- Gated Old Fort Bay community
- Swimming from beautiful sandy beach across a private road, 2-min walk away
- Beach acess from 5am to 7pm
- fully supplied kitchen
- Cable/Satellite TV/DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless internet
- Indoor & outdoor dining
- Fully staffed with cook, housekeeper and gardener
Rates Below Include GCT Tax & GAR (Room Tax)
15 December - 14 April
15 April to 14 December
7 night minimum
Christmas & New Year's Week
7 night minimum
Near By Activities:
- Beach (2-min. walk)
- Boat Rentals
- Wind Surfing
- Craft Market
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Duty-Free Shopping
- Spa Facilities
- Horseback Riding
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
A deposit in the amount of 50% of cottage rental will Secure your RE-confirmed reservation.
Balance is due at least 60 days prior to arrival, 75 days for Christmas or New Year's Weeks.
- Meal budget based on US$35-US$50/adult/teen/day & US$15-US$20/youth/day
- Suggested 15% staff gratuity
- Airport transfers with PPV Insured Drivers
- Ground & boat excursions
Please inquire for shorter/longer term rentals and cancellation policy.
All rates are subject to change without notice.